Receptionist / Community Manager Starting in January 2021
Full time / Last application day 15/11
We are now looking for a new lobby star taking charge of the brand new A house front desk at Filmhuset. As Receptionist and Community Manager you are open minded, love people and have a great deal of patience. You are administrative, structured and love order. A doer that enjoys ticking endless to-do lists, multitasking and solving people’s problems. As our no 1 Community Manager behind the front desk, you will be the first impression and our most important representative. You have service in your blood and a large amount of energy and humor, always seeking to improve and develop our services. You will be working office hours Monday – Friday.
It’s important that you understand the community way of thinking and that you will play an important role in matchmaking members and creating the most exciting meeting space for members and visitors. If you are also really into film and video content, that’s a great thing. If you have other perks (music, photo, training or other creative interests), don’t forget to mention them when sending us your application. We are looking forward to hearing from you before the 15th of November. Applications will be handled continuously, send your application now we might find our star before the last application day.
Here is some of your main tasks:
• Be the no 1 representative at the front desk welcoming everyone that walks in
• Showing potential members our space and community
• Answering the phone and external incoming emails
• Communicate with our members through mail, slack and the booking system
• Being responsible for the booking system
• The visible impression of our spaces making sure everything is representative
• In charge of daily ordering of supplies
• Provide our meeting rooms with services such as breakfast, lunch and fika
• Onboarding new members giving them an unforgettable start and introducing them to other members
• Responsible for match-making our members
• Being A house mood manager contributing to an awesome lobby vibe
• Being able to assist certain events and external meetings in collab with our Event Manager
About A house
A venue, an office building, or a playing area – A house reshapes the context of modern work life and collective experiences. The dynamic fusion of large and small scale offices and multifaceted event spaces generates an atmosphere of constant change as people come together to meet and to learn from each other.
A house first location, located in the former school of architecture in Stockholm, is a refined machine for creative development within fashion, food, music and media. In January 2021 we will launch our second location at Filmhuset. The mission is to create a vibrant community for creatives within the film and video content industry.
We hope you are as excited as we are, be sure to join our journey by sending your application as soon as possible! We are looking forward to hearing from you.